Friday, June 3, 2011

Exciting List!!!!

Keeping with the spirit of list week, I will still have a list today.
But you must know lots of exciting stuff has been going on in my life since yesterday.
And by lots I mean like two things.
So here is my exciting list of maybe two things.

1. Last night, mom and I made a quick Walmart run at 11:30 pm to grab some stuff for Matt's birthday.  We were just about to check out and I needed some lotion so naturally I went to the lotion aisle and guess who I saw...Rick Buck with his girlfriend/fiance/wife Melanie! For those of you that don't know who the heck Rick Buck is, he's from the Mormom Bachelor. Our friend, Erin Spencer, was one of his dates so we watched the whole season. I just stared at him while we were in the lotion aisle, and I think he was getting a bit suspicious. I ran to tell my mom who I saw and she was pretty doubtful because last we heard he was living in California. We get to the car after the paying is done and start to pull out, I'm all fidgety and excited, and who walks out of the entrance?? Rick Buck of course. I start bouncing all over, pointing, maybe shouting a bit...who knows. Some how I convinced my mom to stop and roll down the window so I could say I'm glad you guys are together, sorry for staring at you, and what the heck are you doing in Cedar Hills. We then had a nice lil' conversation with Rick and Melanie and they had a nice chat with some strangers at 11:55 pm in the dark parking lot of Walmart. I love my life.
This is Rick and Melanie. 

2. It's Matthew's Birthday!! He's so stinkin' cute. The other day he said to mom, "I wish birthdays weren't about presents and stuff, just about love."! Then we said.."So it's okay if you don't get presents?" And he decided he actually doesn't mind them. Cutest <3
P.S. This is at Manila's Dance Festival from Wednesday. He cracks me up.

3. I'm having a sleep over/weekend party with my long lost neighbors the Fordham's!! Been looking forward to this weekend for a month. Karissa and I and sometimes Conner had the best of times. But that's pretty obvious, only the cool kids have water balloon boobs.
Cutest little 7 year olds ever? I think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment