Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Totally Buggin

Here are some truths for ya.
  • I don't like this place. It's just not designed well. So that makes me post less.
  • I am getting the whole Adobe CS5 installed on my laptop very soon. Better believe I'll be changing things.
  • This is my 100th post. Big day? I'm neutral about it.
  • I watched Clueless yesterday and was laughing the whole time. Gem of the 90's.
  • I have been talking to my roommates-to-be this coming fall semester and am very anxious so get to school. I already know it is going to be a blast.
  • I painted my nails on Sunday. They turned out much better than expected and that made me happy and proud.
  • Yesterday I was a loser and checked facebook and instagram way too many times.
  • I kinda miss the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment