Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fun Facts?

I've been terribly bored today.
That boredom has driven me to StumbleUpon.
And I have stumbled upon something...
something cool and gross.
A website listing random facts about life.

Here are some that are great and some that are disturbing.
-A turtle can breathe out of it's butt...ha ha, butt.
-Tears are made up of almost the same ingredients as urine...tears: the pee of your face.
-If you consume fast food on a regular basis you will swallow around 12 pubic hairs a year...how is that a thing that happens?
-A strawberry is not an actual berry, but a banana is...my whole life is a lie!
-A woman will spend about 3500 days of her life menstruating...that's just sick.
-Facebook Addiction Disorder is officially recognized as a mental disorder by psychologists...the world we live in....
-It's impossible for a female to use both of her elbows to touch her belly button, but men can easily do it...I tried and it's because of boobs!
Okay, it's late and I told myself I'd stop at page 40.
Had to cap it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment