The funny thing is that most of them are completely true.
My favorites are:
9) A Chick will drop whatever she's doing and rush to help her Side-Chick when and if she gets dumped. Things required to ensure maximum comfort for your dumped Side-Chick: a shoulder to cry on, arms to hug, things to break, tissues, chocolate, alcohol, chick flicks, angry chick music, popcorn, mani/pedi kit, facial kit, and words aimed to describe what a douche what's-his-face was.
37) A Chick always reserves the right to get miffed if her male companion does not exhibit gentlemanly conduct (i.e. not opening the door for her, not pulling out her chair for her to sit down, not offering to pay, etc.)
72) A Chick always spell-checks.
89) A Chick does not work in the kitchen, nor does she make/bring her man a sandwich.
112) Should a Girl Power song come on, a Chick is expected, at the very least, to shriek about how much she loves that song.
122) A Chick lets guys win half the time. Enough so that he doesn't get bitter, enough so that you'll still feel good about yourself.
139) Chicks are smarter than guys. It's a scientific fact.
Keeping with the spirit of list week, I will still have a list today.
But you must know lots of exciting stuff has been going on in my life since yesterday.
And by lots I mean like two things.
So here is my exciting list of maybe two things.
1. Last night, mom and I made a quick Walmart run at 11:30 pm to grab some stuff for Matt's birthday. We were just about to check out and I needed some lotion so naturally I went to the lotion aisle and guess who I saw...Rick Buck with his girlfriend/fiance/wife Melanie! For those of you that don't know who the heck Rick Buck is, he's from the Mormom Bachelor. Our friend, Erin Spencer, was one of his dates so we watched the whole season. I just stared at him while we were in the lotion aisle, and I think he was getting a bit suspicious. I ran to tell my mom who I saw and she was pretty doubtful because last we heard he was living in California. We get to the car after the paying is done and start to pull out, I'm all fidgety and excited, and who walks out of the entrance?? Rick Buck of course. I start bouncing all over, pointing, maybe shouting a bit...who knows. Some how I convinced my mom to stop and roll down the window so I could say I'm glad you guys are together, sorry for staring at you, and what the heck are you doing in Cedar Hills. We then had a nice lil' conversation with Rick and Melanie and they had a nice chat with some strangers at 11:55 pm in the dark parking lot of Walmart. I love my life.
This is Rick and Melanie.
2. It's Matthew's Birthday!! He's so stinkin' cute. The other day he said to mom, "I wish birthdays weren't about presents and stuff, just about love."! Then we said.."So it's okay if you don't get presents?" And he decided he actually doesn't mind them. Cutest <3
P.S. This is at Manila's Dance Festival from Wednesday. He cracks me up.
3. I'm having a sleep over/weekend party with my long lost neighbors the Fordham's!! Been looking forward to this weekend for a month. Karissa and I and sometimes Conner had the best of times. But that's pretty obvious, only the cool kids have water balloon boobs.
Here is a list of things I Shoulda Woulda Coulda done today...but just didn't.
1. Cleaned my room.
2. Gone running.
3. Exercised at all for that matter...
4. Written a dang 8 page research paper. I will be up all night. Thank you laziness.
5. Watched the Dick Van Dyke show or Ever After or both, maybe.
6. Cleaned my bathroom.
7. Done some crafty craft where I get my craft on.
8. Gone to work. AKA put money in the bank for a rainy day. Which would be nice cuz it's awful rainy lately.
9. Whipped out some mad dance moves.
10. Made a good lunch instead of fundip and Vanilla Rooibos tea (which is quite good by the way).
Welcome to my life.
I think there are wayyy to many items on the S-W-C list.