Thursday, September 19, 2013
So I made I new blog that I might post on every once in a while. I always have blogging urges but never really want to post here for some reason so I decided to start over. Here is the link for my new place, it's pretty boring right now, but I might get to decorating one of these days. Probably. Who knows, I'm lazy.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
I can't even express how much I love children right now.
They are so enthusiastic and cute.
It just makes me happy.
P.S. I've watched the little girl in the first video say "oh my goodness" probably 30 times and I melt every time. Little kids, man.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Remember 9 days ago when I promised to blog more?
That was probably a silly thing for me to do.
Blogging is real hard sometimes.
But I'm pretty obsessed with this cover by Joshua James.
"Lay your head where my heart used to be...
...remember when you loved me."
I'm a total sucker for sad love songs like this.
Monday, January 7, 2013
Every new year I tell myself that I'll blog more.
But guys, I'm serious this time.
To start of 2013 (a week late) I will talk about some new things in my life.
1. I moved back to PG and enrolled at UVU. I am so happy that I'm not in Logan right now.
2. I started knitting and totally suck but think it's fun. I hope to be able to make myself socks one day.
3. I am obsessed with beanies this winter season but only have one that I like wearing. It's a problem because I can only wear it like twice a week without looking homeless.
4. I went to a concert with Ruthie and co. Although it was zero degrees I had so much fun and I have new friends!!
5. Jake and I have been dating for a year and a half. For my Christmas present he actually stalked my Pinterest account and ordered a necklace that I had pinned. He's so cute.
I'm ridiculously happy with my life right now.
Bring it 2013.