Friday, July 27, 2012

My Brain Hurts

Here are some ridiculous things that plague my mind every day.

1. What group of people are turned on by drag queens? Is it gay men, straight men, lesbians....? I'm not even trying to be disrespectful, if gay dudes want to dress up like girls then that is awesome. But seriously, I need to know.

2. Why do we have the letter k? And why does ph make the f sound? Why not just stick with f? Fotografy, elefant, alfabet, pedofile, those all seem to work with out the ph..

3. What happens to someones facebook/twitter/blog/social-network-whatever when they die? And what would I do if I saw them post something like 4 years after being buried? (probably pass out)

4. Was this song composed by Danny Elfman?

1 comment:

  1. I can answer two of those questions, haha. Kind of.

    1. I think a little bit of straight men, gay men, and straight women are attracted to drag queens in different ways. I never once have been attracted to a drag queen, but I've never seen a fabulous one, just the gross ones with their junk hanging out.

    2. K exists solely so people could shorten the word "ok", which had been previously shortened from "okay". Kind of like the congratulations-->congrats-->grats phenomenon. Both irritate me.

    3. http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1932803,00.html It depends on the family. My seminary teacher was killed in a car accident right after I graduated high school. Her family deleted her account. My friend Bianca was killed in a car accident last May. I am still Facebook friends with her and can write on her wall, but I don't know if people can search her to add her.

    4. I don't even know.

    ReplyDelete