Wednesday, July 18, 2012

If You Like

PIñA COLADAS!!
Now you're singing that song, huh?
Huh?
Well, I do like that particular drink so much that I have ingredients.
Namely canned pineapple, coconut coffee creamer, and ice.
Crazy stuff, I know.
I decided to make said drink but this time I added extra stuff.
It was an extra awesome drink!!

Someone gave me Ginger Ale the other day.
I only drink Ginger Ale on air planes so it's just been sittin' in my fridge.
I threw some in the blender.
Haven't decided if it was a good idea or not.

I'm not supposed to have anything with tiny seeds 
(straw, rasp, and other berries of the like) 
lest they get stuck in the cavities where my wisdom teeth used to be and cause infection.
Maybe I'm dumb, but blueberries don't have tiny seeds, right?
Well, hope not cause I put some of those in too!
In the process I dropped two berries in the freezer.
Only found one....poor little, lost blueberry.
:(

Actually, I probably am dumb because I cut my finger on the open pineapple can.
Does anyone even do that?
Apparently I do.

So here I am now enjoying a piña-ginger-blueberry-colada
with a little bandaid on my right bird finger.
Just thought it was a good story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment