Monday, November 26, 2012

This is my life

Story time.

So I had just gotten into the shower. Just gotten my whole body and head of hair wet, when the fire alarm went off. I live on campus and they have this rule that the whole building needs to evacuate in the case of a fire, or in the case of idiot boys on the third floor. I quickly decided that I did not want to go outside soaking wet so I turned off the water and was on my way to turning off the bathroom lights when there was a knock on the door. The building RA had gotten to our room really fast and caught me. She told me I needed to come outside like everyone else. I moaned a little bit, squeezed some water out of my hair, grabbed my towel, and reluctantly followed her into the cold. We were one of the last ones out and I heard a little gasp among the crowd as I walked toward them. Then my annoying roommate chimed in exclaiming, "Haha OMG she's in her towel!! Lololol." (That's how she sounds in my mind). So there I stood for like 8 minutes with a bunch of strangers. My hair was dripping and by the time we were let back in you could tell where I had been standing thanks to a little puddle. It wasn't terrible, I didn't feel awkward or anything, my ears were just so cold! And I wanted to smack a couple people that were whining about the chilling wind.

So there ya go.
An other exciting day in the life of Katie.
Jealous?

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahaha this is by far one of the best stories i have ever heard.

    ReplyDelete