Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Surprises

I just applied to UVU for the spring semester.
Surprise!
I'm in the International Studies program right now and it just doesn't seem right.
On top of that, I miss my family, friends, and boyfriend.
So I'm transferring and going into Digital Media with an emphasis in Cinema Production.
I. Am. Excited.
I had always thought about doing something in digital media because 
I love editing and making videos.
But I convinced myself that it wouldn't be practical.
What kind of jobs would I be able to get?
After doing something I wasn't passionate about for a semester I decided to 
throw practicality out the window and chose something that made me happy and excited.
And guess what?
I'm probably the most happy and excited I've been in months.
So here's to positive change and to the future.

And here's my favorite cover of the week.

1 comment:

  1. oh Isaac. He just needs to release a full length album already.

    ReplyDelete