Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Plop

I have been in Logan for three days and two nights now.
Going on three days and three nights!
Aweee yeah.

Here are some college things I have figured out since Sunday:
1. Brand new towels are liable to leave blue fuzzies on my dried off body.
2. Noodles expand and when the box says 1/2 a cup it might be serious.
3. I am quickly finding out which shoes I like to walk in.
4. Having a telly with TLC might kill me because I love almost every show on that station.
5. I will drink water if I can reach it.
6. I have to pee.
7. My bottom bunk is actually quite cozy. Every time I lay down there I feel like a cuddle.
8. I feel like Buddy the elf when I take showers in my apartment that was built in 1892 or something.
I'm a college person!

1 comment:

  1. did you get your towels from target?
    because our brand new towels leave blue fuzzies too :)

    ReplyDelete