Sunday, August 12, 2012

@justinbieber

If you have a twitter account please listen up!

Michalla loves Justin Bieber and it would bring some light into her life to get a shout out from him and especially meet him! Amazing things can happen when people work together and I think that if we spread the word enough something awesome will result.

I'll make it easy for you.
Copy and paste this into your tweet box:
@justinbieber please help an amazing girl that was diagnosed with leukemia have some happiness #jbforthecure
I just timed myself and it takes 6.21 seconds.
You have no excuses!
Lets make it a trend and get some attention!!


Also please spread the word to everyone you can.
This really means a lot to me.

PS - if you don't have a twitter account, please just get the word out!
This has potential to make a sad girl happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment