Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Smiles

Things that make me happy today,
and every day for that matter.
  1. The relief that comes with a successful 12 page research paper submission.
  2. Pretty blue toe nails.
  3. My family. Every day I love them.
  4. Knowing that I will be in Disneyland with some of my best friends tomorrow.
  5. New music on my iPod.
  6. The velvety feeling of freshly shaved legs rubbing together.
  7. Smoothies and breakfast burritos from mom.
  8. Showers.
  9. My lovely, easy, fun curls.
  10. Warm honey green tea to wash the cold away.
  11. The sun saying hi after crying all day.
  12. Life.
I think that is a wonderful list.
I'm content.
I'm genuinely happy.
What a wonderful feeling.
Everyone should have this.
I will share mine with you if you need a pick-me-up.
Happy songs here, here, and here.
Happy pictures here, here, and here.
Happy you here.
|
\/


It's a fancy mirror people.
LETS ALL BE HAPPY TODAY ALRIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment