Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Conversations of my Life

Me: Hey dude, it's your turn! (Draw Something)
Jc: My iPod is upstairs. It sounds hard to go get it right now.
Me: Use your telepathy. Duh.
Jc: Yeah, I haven't quite mastered that yet. I'll float you over some cake or something when I do.
Me: Oh! Or right as I'm about to sit down just pull out my chair. That would be funny.
Jc: That's too mean and it takes a certain amount of comedic timing that I don't have.
Me: Crap. The only funny things would have to be semi mean.
Jc: That's a useless power when it comes to comedy at least.
Me: Bummer, it'd still be pretty cool though
Jc: Yeah, but I'd rather have the ability to shoot lasers from my mouth.
Me: From your mouth? So basically you want the power of laser puke?
Jc: No, more like laser breath. Like a dragon but with lasers.
Me: What about kissing??
Jc: That's easy. Everyone knows that laser breath tastes like Listerine.
Me: Ya I guess. Zaps all the plaque away. Still gross.
Jc: It gleans up those dirty woman mouths as I kiss um.
Me: I don't know what power I would want, there are too many to pick from.
Jc: You can steal mine if you want.
Me: Tempting. The world can only handle one laser mouth person I think.
Jc: It could lose its luster if everyone had it.
Me: So I'll let you keep that one for yourself. As much as I want it.
Jc: Thanks for your consideration.


We're just...really awkward.
And by awkward I mean awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment