Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm alive...kinda

Every new year I tell myself that I'll blog more.
But guys, I'm serious this time.
To start of 2013 (a week late) I will talk about some new things in my life.

1. I moved back to PG and enrolled at UVU. I am so happy that I'm not in Logan right now.
2. I started knitting and totally suck but think it's fun. I hope to be able to make myself socks one day.
3. I am obsessed with beanies this winter season but only have one that I like wearing. It's a problem because I can only wear it like twice a week without looking homeless.
4. I went to a concert with Ruthie and co. Although it was zero degrees I had so much fun and I have new friends!!
5. Jake and I have been dating for a year and a half. For my Christmas present he actually stalked my Pinterest account and ordered a necklace that I had pinned. He's so cute.

I'm ridiculously happy with my life right now.
Bring it 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment