Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Outweighed

I am going to be back in Utah Valley in 1.5 weeks!!
Lets make a list of things I'm going to miss about Logan.
  • Maddy
  • Jorge
  • Kim
  • Alissa
  • Pizza Plus. A little.
Now lets make a list of things I will not miss about Logan.
  • The devil roommate.
  • My little bunk bed that I sometimes hit my head on.
  • My family, friends, and boyfriend (because I'll be with them so they won't be missed!)
  • The tiny, yucky, cluttered shower and bathroom.
  • The toilet that is so short I'm convinced it's for elves.
  • Parking outside.
  • Not having a dishwasher.
  • The sleepless nights.
  • Having to pay to do the laundry.
  • Only eating cereal because I'm lazy.
  • Watching shows by myself.
  • My stupid major.
  • The slooooowest internet.
  • Basically everything.
It's not like I'm going to live at home forever.
But I'm extremely excited to be with my family again for a while.
See ya, Logan.

Ps. I love gifs of cute animals.



No comments:

Post a Comment