Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NBD

So, apparently someone decided that today is
National Boyfriend Day.
OH  GOODIE!!
This means that I am going to post about my boyfriend!

This is the first picture that was ever taken of us.

This is the latest picture of us.

A few things I have learned over the past 15 months we have been together...
...I don't like my hair dyed blond.
...I can get really weird if I feel totally comfortable around you.
...If you're with a person for long enough, 
they won't care if you don't shave your legs for weeks at a time.
...Some guys don't ever, EVER wear shorts.
Jake is this guy.
...The saying "the way to get to a mans heart is through is stomach" may not be entirely true,
but everyone likes food so it doesn't hurt.
...Holding hands is one of life's simple pleasures.
...I am crazy for Jake.

So even though it's most likely a fake thing
(I saw someones tweet about it so that makes it totally legitimate)
here's a shout out for my ma boii.

P.S. Just realized that NBD commonly stands for No Big Deal.

1 comment: