Monday, September 24, 2012

Got some beef

I'm just going to complain.

I went home to PG this weekend.
       Came back to find all but a gulp of my almond milk gone.
Before I left I told my roommate she could use my milk if she needed (I bought almond and cow milk last time I went to the store).
       I just watched her put her mouth on my carton and drink.
NOT WHAT I MEANT!
I went to buy a parking pass and they were "out" of the ones for my building so I now get to park across the highway for the whole year. 
      It's mostly inconvenient.
I swept and vacuumed the whole apartment on Friday.
      Wait, did I do those things? 
Doesn't seem like it...
I forgot all my cutest bras at home.
      This is sad because fancy bras can make or break a day sometimes.


There are days that I want to live by myself.
But mostly with my tidy, loving, awesome family.
I miss those guys.

      

1 comment:

  1. this post should be called "Reasons Why Ruth Has Never Bothered to Move Out".
    I feel for you dear, you're a trooper. :)

    ReplyDelete