Friday, December 9, 2011

The Future is a Mystery

As we draw nearer to the end of the first semester, I, along with many others, are faced with decisions. Life changing decisions. Here are a few of mine.

Southern Utah University
Japan
Utah State University
I will be graduating high school with my associates degree from UVU. It's been a hard three years but all my work will pay off. If I choose to go to college, I'll be given a scholarship for having my AA. But an other opportunity has come my way thanks to college in high school:
Japan.
My dad served his mission in Japan and has some awesome contacts. A month ago, our friends the Adachi's came to dinner with us. It just so happens that Sister Adachi is a head hunter of sorts. She recruits English teachers. I made a nice little video about myself that she is going to show to someone in charge. Hopefully it works out.
I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity
Oprah Winfrey

What are you doing with your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment