Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The First : Anika

Well, I've been inspired to start a blog.
I finally found my camera in my closet
after searching for months and I'm determined to put it to good use!
Here goes (:


For starters, I'll talk about my sister (we took lots of pictures!)
We fight a lot,
and I'm usually the one that starts it.
shame.on.me
But we're getting better.
We have some of the best times.
I love it when i pop in Totoro or the Hunchback of Notre Dam,
she come and snuggles with me.


She is such a good example to me.
Even when she doesn't want to she lets matthew play with her pet shops.
She loves animals and she doesn't let you push them around.
She writes love notes when she thinks you need them,
and you always do.


I love this girl so much.
Afters eight years full of prayers for a little sister,
Heavenly Father was kind and gave me what I asked for.
Anika


1 comment: